My March featured blogger is the lovely and wonderful Fiona Longmuir who runs the blog The Escapologists Daughter you can also find her on Twitter |CLICKHERE|
Get to know her by these 20 completely random facts:
1. I blog for the oddballs, wallflowers and weirdos who think that beauty and glamour isn't meant for them - it is!
2. I'm currently working on my second (entirely unpublished) novel.
3. If I'd been born 7 minutes later, I'd have been born in a different year.
4. I make awesome balloon animals.
5. I once starred in a nationwide PR stunt for Cancer Research UK, in which I dressed up as Kick Ass's Hit Girl and jumped over a scientist.
6. I started blogging after my dream job turned out to be a nightmare and made me seriously ill.
7. I make the world's best pancakes. Fact.
8. When I was a kid, I had a toy frog called Oliver. I still collect frogs, and all of them are called Oliver.
9. I have serious attitude about non matte lipsticks.
10. I'm not a natural redhead.
11. Sometimes, I look in the mirror, and all I see is flaws.
12. Sometimes, I look in the mirror, and all I see is gorgeous.
13. I hate peas.
14. I will order anything on a menu that comes with garlic mayonnaise or pulled pork.
15. When I feel like I've lost control of my life, I watch Legally Blonde.
16. I believe that there is nothing in life that doesn't look better after a kitchen danceathon.
17. I've wanted to be a writer for literally as long as I can remember,
18. I'm pretty sure part of me still thinks that I'm actually Belle from Beauty and the Beast.
19. I don't feel like a real grown up yet.
20. Making this list really scared me.
Go check out her blog, The Escapologists Daughter, now!!!! - She has just blogged about the most amazing recipe; Magic Star Deep Dish Cookies! I simple cannot wait to give these a go!